CSNN is excited to announce that we have several fun events planned for Spring Break. All of the events are free for children (up to age 21) special health care needs and their immediate families. Parents must stay with their children for every event. Each event has limited space, so early registration is required. When an event is full, it will be removed from the registration options. Please contact the CSNN office if you would like to be placed on a waiting list.
You may register by clicking here or by calling the CSNN office at 254-933-7597.
- Practically Pikasso (Waco) – Thursday, March 12, 10am – 4301 W. Waco Drive in Waco – Children will be able to pick from a limited selection of pottery pieces to paint. Due to limited space, only children will be able to participate, but parents must remain at the event for the entire time. The finished pieces will need to be picked up at Practically Pikasso at a later date.
- College Station Sensory Friendly Movie – Saturday, March 14, 10am – Cinemark Theater at 1404 Earl Rudder Drive in College Station – Join CSNN for a sensory friendly showing of Cinderella, be sure to arrive no later than 9:45am
- Temple Bowling – Monday, March 16, 1-3pm – Spare Time Bowling at 5434 205 Loop in Temple
- Belton Sensory Friendly Movie – Tuesday, March 17, 10am – Grand Avenue Theater at 2809 Oakmark Drive in Belton – Join CSNN for a sensory friendly showing of Cinderella, be sure to arrive no later than 9:45am.
- Cultural Activities Center Art Class – Wednesday, March 18. 10am – At the CAC at 3011 N. 3rd Street in Temple. – CSNN will be hosting a fused glass piece. Due to limited space, only children will be able to participate, but parents must remain at the event for the entire time. The finished product will need to be picked up at the CSNN office at a later date.