CSNN is excited to announce that we will be partnering with Temple Parks & Recreation to offer a Father/Daughter Dance on Saturday, February 4. This event is for girls up to age 21 and their fathers or special guy in their life (grandfather, uncle, brother or special friend). The dance is exclusively for girls with special needs and their fathers (no siblings).
The dance will be held from 3:30 pm – 5 pm at the Mayborn Convention Center in Temple.
CSNN will be covering the cost of the tickets to the dance for the child with special needs and father.
Please click here to register for the dance. Registration is required by Monday, January 30.
If you have any questions, please contact the CSNN office at 254-933-7597 or email@example.com.
Click here for more information.
Order your limited edition Children’s Special Needs Network fundraiser custom shirt before October 6, 2016! Unisex, ladies fit, long sleeve, sweatshirts and kids sizes are available. Shirts will be mailed directly to you once the sale ends.
Click here to place your order.
All proceeds benefit the Children’s Special Needs Network.
Click here for more information.
Tickets are now available for purchase! Tickets are $8 in advance and $10 at the door. There are several different ways you can purchase tickets:
- You can stop by the CSNN office and pay with check, money order, or cash and pick up your tickets. Please call 254-933-7597 to schedule a pick up time.
- You can mail in a check or money order and we will mail your tickets back to you or hold them for you at will call the day of the event.
- You can purchase tickets online as well for an additional processing fee and we will mail your tickets to you or hold them for you at will call the day of the event.
Click here to purchase tickets online.
Children’s Special Needs Network Annual InKidAble Conference
Saturday, October 17
University of Mary Hardin-Baylor
CSNN’s annual conference is a FREE opportunity for parents and professionals to share information and experiences as well as learn ways to improve the lives of children with special needs.
Click here for more information on CSNN’s Annual InKidAble Conference.
CSNN is excited to announce that we have several fun events planned for Spring Break. All of the events are free for children (up to age 21) special health care needs and their immediate families. Parents must stay with their children for every event. Each event has limited space, so early registration is required. When an event is full, it will be removed from the registration options. Please contact the CSNN office if you would like to be placed on a waiting list.
You may register by clicking here or by calling the CSNN office at 254-933-7597.
- Practically Pikasso (Waco) – Thursday, March 12, 10am – 4301 W. Waco Drive in Waco – Children will be able to pick from a limited selection of pottery pieces to paint. Due to limited space, only children will be able to participate, but parents must remain at the event for the entire time. The finished pieces will need to be picked up at Practically Pikasso at a later date.
- College Station Sensory Friendly Movie – Saturday, March 14, 10am – Cinemark Theater at 1404 Earl Rudder Drive in College Station – Join CSNN for a sensory friendly showing of Cinderella, be sure to arrive no later than 9:45am
- Temple Bowling – Monday, March 16, 1-3pm – Spare Time Bowling at 5434 205 Loop in Temple
- Belton Sensory Friendly Movie – Tuesday, March 17, 10am – Grand Avenue Theater at 2809 Oakmark Drive in Belton – Join CSNN for a sensory friendly showing of Cinderella, be sure to arrive no later than 9:45am.
- Cultural Activities Center Art Class – Wednesday, March 18. 10am – At the CAC at 3011 N. 3rd Street in Temple. – CSNN will be hosting a fused glass piece. Due to limited space, only children will be able to participate, but parents must remain at the event for the entire time. The finished product will need to be picked up at the CSNN office at a later date.